Kswiss Women’s Express Light Pickleball Iris/Blue
K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports in the United States. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe is a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and customized Pickleball sockliner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
• K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
• ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture–management with anti–microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
• EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
• HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
• 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
• AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High–density outsole provides durability from heel–to–toe
• DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion–resistance
• DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe–dragging